Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Our history

The history of Jones Lang LaSalle began in 1783, in London, with the foundation of Jones Lang Wootton (JLW) & Sons. In 1968, LaSalle Partners was created, which became one of the leading real estate companies in the United States. Later, in 1999, was the merger of these two companies, leading to Jones Lang LaSalle.

Check out some highlights of our history in Latin America:​​

2011: Start of Retail Brazil operation

2008: Start of Brazil Hotels operation

2007: Start of Curitiba office

2004: Start of Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and Panama operations

2003: Start of Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and Bolivia operations.

2002: Start of Rio de Janeiro office

2000: Start of Argentina office

1999: Merger of Jones Lang Wootton / LaSalle Partners Integrated Global Platform

1996: Start of Brazil office

1992: Start of Mexico office