The history of Jones Lang LaSalle began in 1783, in London, with the foundation of Jones Lang Wootton (JLW) & Sons. In 1968, LaSalle Partners was created, which became one of the leading real estate companies in the United States. Later, in 1999, was the merger of these two companies, leading to Jones Lang LaSalle.
Check out some highlights of our history in Latin America:
2011: Start of Retail Brazil operation
2008: Start of Brazil Hotels operation
2007: Start of Curitiba office
2004: Start of Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, and Panama operations
2003: Start of Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, and Bolivia operations.
2002: Start of Rio de Janeiro office
2000: Start of Argentina office
1999: Merger of Jones Lang Wootton / LaSalle Partners Integrated Global Platform
1996: Start of Brazil office
1992: Start of Mexico office
See the video of our history celebrating our fourth century of existence